Thursday, February 19, 2009

breathe me.

yesterday was a pretty long day. worked until about 6pm and then had a wrap up dinner for the lemon ball so my night was finally coming to a close around 9:30pm when i was driving home along kelly drive. i was in a very content and mellow mood and was enjoying the curvy and scenic ride along the river back to the city. my ipod seemed to know exactly how i was feeling and was playing the best songs. this was a favorite that i haven't listened to in awhile. breathe me by sia. this song will never get old. ever.

3 comments:

Colleen said...

You posted this at a time I really needed to watch it. Thanks :)

Anonymous said...

YES YES YES!!!! Let's dance all night to that song...so beautiful...

stephanie said...

it's the song at the end of the sic feet under finale... soooo good.